A little bit of me first.

The rules of courtesy require me to introduce myself for a first post. My name is Ronan, I'm a 30yo photographer who for now lives in Dublin (although my birth country is France). I unfortunately can't spend my days shooting since I have a job that pays for the cameras, but well, I do as much as I can.

I mostly like black and white medium format film photography as you'll be able to see for yourself, though I intend to start traveling and shoot more color, starting with India next March !

Anyway this blog will be about shooting techniques, the way we look at photography, equipment a little (just a little), good links for inspiration, yelling at annoying things, and of course showing some of my pics.

Hope you enjoy the ride !

Ronan

No comments:

Post a Comment